26th April 2017, 11:13 AM
Unregistered

Way to approach Bhoruka Steel & Services Limited for job after Diploma in Mechaical engineering?

Hellos sir, I am Diploma in Mechaical engineering holder and want to get job in Bhoruka Steel & Services Limited. Please tell me way to approach this company for job?

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility to get job in Essar Steel Limited for a Diploma in Mechanical engineer? Selection procedure for the job? -- [New]
  2. How to get job at Tata steel after diploma in civil engineering?
  3. Which company is better to do internship from job point of view among Inducto Steel Ltd, TVS Motor Company Limited, Texmaco Rail & Engineering Ltd and TMT (India) Ltd?
  4. Procedure and eligibility criteria to get job in Anil Special Steel Industry Limited after Diploma in Mechanical Engineering?
  5. What are EEE core companies available in Tamilnadu?
  6. Previous year papers for the jindal steel & power limited for the instrumentation & control engineering
  7. How can I get job in Tata Steel, Kalinganagar if completed Diploma in Mechanical Engineering?
  8. Are there any private jobs for EEE? I am an average student with 89% marks in EEE
  9. Job opportunities in Tata Steel for PG Diploma in Fire & Safety Electrical candidate?
  10. Any job is there for 12th passed in Steel Authority of India limited?
  11. Vacancies in Jindal South West Holdings Limited and Jindal Steel and Power Limited for Electrical Engineer? How to get select for the job?
  12. How can I get job in Tata Steel being a Diploma Mechanical Engineer?
  13. Job opportunities in Bengal Chemicals & Pharmaceuticals Limited for Chemical Diploma student?
  14. How can I get job in Tata Steel having 9 years of working experience in Hindustan Aeronautics Limited as a Quality Checking Inspector?
  15. How to secure a job in Bhushan Steel being a Diploma in Mechanical holder? How much salary they offer for Diploma candidate?
  16. How to approach Ansal Housing & Construction for job after Diploma in Civil engineering? How much salary they provide to freshers?
  17. Minimum CGPA required in B.tech.to apply for government jobs in PSUs? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. What is the procedure followed for registering government jobs with GATE score after completion of B.Tech IT?
15th October 2017, 11:36 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Way to approach Bhoruka Steel & Services Limited for job after Diploma in Mechaical engineering?

In order to get job in Bhoruka Steel and Services Limited, you are required to follow certain procedure. The minimum educational qualification required to get job in this company is "Graduation" or B.E/ B.Tech in the concerned stream from a recognized university.

As you are done with Diploma in Mechanical Engineering, you may not be eligible as far as my best knowledge is concerned. Hence I request you to pursue Bachelor's Degree after completion of Diploma in Mechanical Engineering course in order to find better career opportunities after completion of studies.

I am providing you the contact details of the organizations below and I suggest you to contact upon the following numbers for getting more details of the latest recruitment and eligibility criteria.

Click here for Contact Details

Click here for Official Website
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?