29th April 2014, 09:24 PM
Unregistered

CTS Aptitude questions with answers

sirmadam ,
in order to get a job in cts ,i need a cts aptitude questions with answers . can u send me the aptitude questions?

1st May 2014, 11:25 PM
Support
Forum Staff

Thumbs up Re: CTS Aptitude questions with answers

CTS APTITUDE QUESTIONS:

I have attached some of the previous year model papers of CTS Aptitude test in this post for your reference. Just go through it once and start the preparation accordingly. Do not depend only the previous year papers and pattern of the CTS aptitude test since it can change at any time by them.

So, better just have these papers as reference and start preparation with all the important topics in aptitude. There are many books available in the market which will help you to prepare for the aptitude round, one of the best is R.S.Agarwal which have the questions plus the solution.

The pattern followed for the aptitudes in previous selection process is as follows,

-> Reasoning - 20 questions in 20 mins.
-> Analytical - 25 questions in 30 mins.
-> Verbal Section - 25 questions in 25 mins.

So, totally 70 questions will be asked for 75 minutes but this can change at any time better prepare the above 3 topics by giving first preference and then prepare for all the other topics in common.

Once you clear the aptitude test you will be called for the technical round where the questions will be asked from the core subjects like C, C++, Java, DBMS, Algorithms, Operating Systems etc. If you are good with the concepts then you clear this round easily. If you are not from Computer background then make sure you know some basics on programming.

After you get selected in technical interview you will be moved on to the HR round where questions will be asked in general and you can clear it easily if you have good communication skills.

I have attached some of the other files in this post which will help you for the preparation. Just go through it and prepare well.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf aptitude.pdf(1.18 MB, 497 views)
File Type: zip CTS.zip(462.0 KB, 139 views)
File Type: pdf R S aggarwal verbal reasoning.pdf(803.4 KB, 301 views)
File Type: pdf Interview Skills That Win The Job -WindowTricks-.pdf(1.99 MB, 370 views)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?