6th August 2011, 04:13 PM
riiiii

List of books considered beneficial for English aptitude? What's the question format of TCS, CTS, Infosys and wipro?

which are the best books in english aptitude?what is the aptitude format in tcs,cts,infosys,wipro?what is the techniqe to solve aptitude on time?please provide suitable answers of my questions?

Related Questions:
  1. Solved aptitude question papers of TCS, Infosys, CTS, WIPRO, Accenture?
  2. List of books considered beneficial for TCS aptitude and logical reasoning?
  3. Aptitude question papers of last 3 years for IBM, TCS, CTS, Wipro, Infosys and Akamai Technologies Off-Campus Drive.
  4. Placement papers of TCS, Wipro, Accenture and infosys aptitude test?
  5. Where can I get the aptitude questions for this years passout students? I want a job in MNC's like Infosys, CTS, TCS, WIPRO
  6. Am I eligible for campus placement in TCS, Infosys, WIPRO?
  7. Whether a Diploma engineer can get job in HCL, TCS, Infosys, Wipro, IBM, CTS etc.?
  8. Is it possible to get placed in TCS, CTS or Infosys before completion of my mechanical engineering course?
  9. What kind of questions are asked in TCS on-campus aptitude test from MBA student? Format of TCS Aptitude Test?
  10. Am i eligible to attend interview companies like HCL, CTS, TCS, Accenture, Infosys, WIPRO and AMI
  11. Procedure to apply for Internship in IBM, CTS, TCS, Wipro, Infosys, Syntel and HCL for B.Tech(IT) 7th semester student?
  12. How can I apply for summer internship in major IT companies like Infosys, TCS, CTS or Wipro?
  13. What is the eligibility for Wipro, Satyam, TCS and any other IT companies to apply for job?
  14. Am I eligible to get placed in TCS, INFOSYS and Wipro with 72% agregate in BE? -- [New]
  15. Am I eligible for HCL, TCS, Infosys, WIPRO, IBM,CTS and other after scoring 76% in B.Tech? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Am I eligible for HCL, TCS, Infosys, WIPRO, IBM,CTS and other after scoring 76% in M.Sc?
  17. Can I get job in TCS, CTS, Infosys and Capgemini if having 2 years gap after 12th? Percentage calculation in CTS and TCS?
  18. Can I get admission in B.Tech even after failing in entrance exam?
20th June 2012, 08:02 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of books considered beneficial for English aptitude? What's the question format of TCS, CTS, Infosys and wipro?

Quote:
Originally Posted by riiiii View Post
which are the best books in english aptitude?what is the aptitude format in tcs,cts,infosys,wipro?what is the techniqe to solve aptitude on time?please provide suitable answers of my questions?

List of the Books for English aptitude Test:-

Question paper and format for Aptitude Test:-

I have attached the Question Paper of TCS , CTS , WIPRO and Infosys so please check it out.This paper are really helpful for you.

Observe the pattern of those papers.

#### You can practice more then definitely you should crack the Aptitude teat.

Attached Files
File Type: pdf TCS--Aptitude--Paper-2.pdf(61.1 KB, 527 views)
File Type: pdf TCS--Aptitude--Paper-3.pdf(62.2 KB, 358 views)
File Type: pdf Placement paper of CTS - 2004.pdf(59.5 KB, 283 views)
File Type: doc CTS Placement Paper 2009.doc(24.5 KB, 349 views)
File Type: pdf WIPRO-Aptitude-Test-3.pdf(62.2 KB, 394 views)
File Type: pdf WIPRO--Aptitude-Test-4.pdf(62.9 KB, 363 views)
File Type: pdf INFOSYS PAPER ON 25th JUNE.pdf(57.3 KB, 360 views)
File Type: pdf Infosys-Aptitude--Paper-1.pdf(62.8 KB, 376 views)
20th June 2012, 10:09 PM
sumit911

Default Re: List of books considered beneficial for English aptitude? What's the question format of TCS, CTS, Infosys and wipro?

Quote:
Originally Posted by riiiii View Post

You can prepare for all companies from these books:

If you solve all these books then you can sit for any placement conducted by any company and come out with flying colors.

The Aptitude test format of different company varies from company to company.

Generally speaking, the aptitude test consists of 30 to 60 questions which need to be answered in about 30 to 60 mins. So your speed and accuracy is tested. The questions asked are not that tough but the number of correct attempts matters a lot.

Some companies have technical test too while others don't.

You can know about the Aptitude test pattern of companies by looking through the past placements papers of the particular companies.

I have attached few past placements papers of TOP companies that will help you a lot.

all TCS.zip
CTS.zip
wiprozip1.zip
hclzip1.zip
syntelzip1.zip
satyamzip1.zip
Placement.zip
6th September 2014, 09:33 PM
Unregistered

Please send all latest aptitude test question & answer pdf of tcs on [email protected]
6th September 2014, 09:44 PM
Unregistered

Please send all latest aptitude test question & answer pdf of tcs on [email protected]
8th December 2014, 05:13 PM
Unregistered

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?