17th July 2018, 08:18 PM
Unregistered

Detailed information about L&T Infotech Trainee Engineer recruitment?

Hello everyone, I have got an email from L&T Infotech for interview for the post of Trainee Engineer. I don’t know much more about this post of this company. Can anyone of you please let me know the details of this post?

19th July 2018, 02:02 PM
careerrider

Thumbs up Re: Detailed information about L&T Infotech Trainee Engineer recruitment?

Graduate engineer trainee in L&T infotech in a good place to work for freshers.
The work profile depends on the your stream in engineering, they will assign different departments according to stream.
1.For Civil engineering after training you will be alloted in infrastructure or design branch where you will be learning some software of design and analysis like Autocad , Ansys , etc.
2. For mechanical engineering in the training you will be receiving training of Turbines, jet engines, and Mechanism design and will be working on Software like CATIA, UG, ANSYS,ANSA etc.
3.For computer science students they will train in java and other latest technology software in market which you will have to learn in 40-45 days and understand them thoroughly.
19th July 2018, 11:33 PM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Detailed information about L&T Infotech Trainee Engineer recruitment?

Detailed Information about L&T Infotech Trainee Engineer Recruitment:

The detailed information about L&T Infotech Trainee Engineer recruitment is given below,

<> You should have done any of the below mentioned courses in order to be eligible.
* B.Sc in Computer Science
* B.Sc in Information Science and Electronics
* B.Sc in Information Technology ..etc.,
* B.E/ B.Tech
* M.E/ M.Tech
* MCA ..etc.,

<> The minimum percentage you should have obtained is given below,
* In 10th Class - 50% marks
* In 12th Class - 50% marks
* In Graduation - 60% marks

<> If you have met the required above mentioned criteria, then I can say that you are certainly eligible to attend this recruitment.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?