25th February 2018, 05:58 PM
Unregistered

Detailed information about Harman Internationals? Job opportunities for B.Tech graduate?

I have an interview in Harman Internationals. I didn’t ever heard about this company. Though I have applied through E-mail. I want to know about this company. I am a B.Tech graduate and I am looking for good job. So, if there is any recruitment for me then please share.

8th March 2018, 10:19 AM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Detailed information about Harman Internationals? Job opportunities for B.Tech graduate?

In general, wherever you join you just submit your Xerox copies and not originals. So as far as my best knowledge is concerned, you need not worry about the company and after you get some working experience and then you may leave the company if you find job opportunities in some other companies.

Harman International Industries is basically an American Subsidiary of Samsung group which focuses on designs and engineers connected to the products of automakers, enterprises and consumers. Products may also include visual and audio products, systems..etc.,

Click here for Official Website

Besides these, I suggest you to upload your latest updated resume in the top job portals that are available in India. Some of the top of them are, Naukri.com, Freshersworld.com..etc., You are required to mentioned all the skills that you have and appear in the other company's recruitments accordingly.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?