3rd March 2018, 04:31 PM
Unregistered

Detailed information about Veon Consulting? Job opportunities for B.Tech graduate?

I have an interview in Veon Consulting. I didn’t ever heard about this company. Though I have applied through E-mail. I want to know about this company. I am a B.Tech graduate and I am looking for good job. So, if there is any recruitment for me then please share.

27th March 2018, 11:53 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Detailed information about Veon Consulting? Job opportunities for B.Tech graduate?

Detailed Information about Veon Consulting Recruitment:

The basic educational qualification required to be eligible for this Veon Consulting Recruitment is Bachelor's Degree or Graduation from a recognized university.

>> The selection process consists of Written Examination which is followed by Personal Interview.

>> Your application will be first shortlisted based on the criteria that is mentioned and then you will be called for the Written examination. Once you clear this round, then you will be called for appearing in Interview round. Make sure you get good command over programming languages like C, C++, Java, Oracle, PHP, .NET..etc.,

>> You should not have any pending backlogs by the time you appear in the recruitment process and make sure you have good language and communication skills. You can apply for the Software Engineer recruitment with the above mentioned details.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?