25th February 2018, 05:58 PM
Unregistered

Can I get job through off-campus drive in Harman Internationals Leap Engineer if having a gap in academics?

Sir, I have applied for an off campus interview of Harman Internationals. Harman is taking interview for Leap Engineer. I have completed my MCA but having a year gap after my BCA. So, they take me in granted or they will reject me?

Related Questions:
  1. Skills required to become a LEAP Engineer in Harman Internationals?
  2. Is experience required to become a LEAP Engineer in Harman Internationals?
  3. Roles & responsibilities of LEAP Engineers in Harman Internationals?
  4. Salary package of LEAP Engineer in Harman Internationals? -- [New]
  5. Selection procedure of Harman Internationals LEAP Engineer interview?
  6. Detailed information about Harman Internationals? Job opportunities for B.Tech graduate?
  7. Can I get job through off-campus drive in Accenture if having a gap in academics?
  8. Cutoff marks required in overall academics to attend IBM Systems Engineer Off-Campus Drive?
  9. Can I attend TCS Off-Campus Drive having a year gap being an MCA postgraduate? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Eligibility to attend Infosys Off-campus drive for a candidate who has secured 60% in overall academics?
  11. Cutoff percentage required in overall academics to attend CTS Off-Campus Drive conducted in Anna University?
  12. Whether experience is required to apply in Accenture Associate Software Engineer Off-Campus Drive?
  13. Eligibility to attend Accenture Off-Campus Drive for a candidate who has a year gap after 12th?
  14. Can I apply in Wipro, Infosys, Tech Mahindra or RCS after scoring 60% in 12th while pursuing B.E? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. How can I apply to attend Grindwell Norton Ltd. Engineer Trainee Off-Campus Drive? Venue of this Off-Campus Drive?
  16. Eligibility of Virtusa campus recruitment drive?
  17. Minimum percentage required in overall academics to attend Apar Industries Off-Campus Drive?
  18. Can I attend IBM Off-Campus Drive while having 2 years of gap in Polytechnic Diploma?
8th March 2018, 03:37 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get job through off-campus drive in Harman Internationals Leap Engineer if having a gap in academics?

It depends on the company's rules and regulations. Some top companies don't recruit gap candidates. Hence, it is definitely not a good thing to have a gap between studies.

You can appear for interview and try to give your best. If your gap was due to a genuine reason, then you will get the advantage.
15th March 2018, 12:58 PM
chikkykranthi619

Default Re: Can I get job through off-campus drive in Harman Internationals Leap Engineer if having a gap in academics?

If you have a genuine reason for having the gap then " Harman Internationals" team may accept you provided you meet all the requirements like :

- Having sound knowledge on the required skill set.
- Good aggregate through out your education.
- Good communication skills and technical skills.

Company may or may not consider gap but you go and try for it and explain the situation to them and request them to give a chance for projecting your skills.
If they gives you a chance then show case your skills and impress them.
If not try for start up's and later after gaining experience try for MNC's.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?