31st October 2015, 01:37 PM
Unregistered

What is the difference between Wipro and Wipro Excel company? Which one to join?

Am studying B.E cse 3rd year
In your company is there opportunity to studying M.S degree while working in your company......?
one more question is watz the difference between WIPRO and WIPROEXCEL company........?

Related Questions:
  1. Can I get job in other company if haven't get promotion in Wipro?
  2. What kind of allowances is offered by Wipro for MS candidates? Salary package after completing MS in Wipro?
  3. Procedure to apply for Winter Internship in Wipro for B.Tech(Software Engineering) final year student?
  4. Chance to get admission to MS course in Germany after scoring 68% in B.Tech with 4.5 years experience in communication?
  5. Should i go for a job in WIPRO or specialize in a language?
  6. Does WIPRO provide 6 months training? I want to do training in WIPRO
  7. Should I go for Wipro WASE program or MCA?
  8. Am I eligible to apply for job in Wipro if I have completed my graduation from Mahatma Gandhi University in distance mode?
  9. Is it possible for me to get a job in Wipro after completion of B.Sc Computer Science?
  10. MS from Wipro is not AICTE approved? Should I quit and join M.Sc?
  11. Detailed information about Wipro Technologies? Can I get promotion under this company?
  12. Possibility to join Wipro WASE for PHP Developer? Procedure to register online for Wipro WASE?
  13. Wipro previous year written test papers? Further process of selection after written test?
  14. Wipro or Tech Mahindra which one is best for B.Sc fresher?
  15. How to do MS from BITS Pilani after BCA? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. When I have to join Wipro Infotech if got the offer letter? Whether Wipro Infotech conduct Jump Start like Wipro Technologies?
  17. When Wipro Technologies will offer Call Letter if selected through on-campus interview?
  18. Which is better between Electronics and Communication for B.Tech ECE student? Is there any specialized course in Communication in TCS and Wipro? Should I do networking to get job in TCS or Wipro?
28th January 2016, 10:08 AM
january2016

Default Re: What is the difference between Wipro and Wipro Excel company? Which one to join?

No we do not provide higher degree course facility, but yes we do provide you the reimbursement for the technical certification done by you. Just go for any of the Technical certification from recognized company and get the certificate, we will repay you the total amount being spent in your certification.

Wiproexcel is franchise of Wipro and not more than that. So, instead of focusing on Wiproexcel please do focus on Wipro.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?