4th March 2016, 05:55 PM
Unregistered

How to get a job as a developer after completion of BCA with 56% marks?

Hi,

I.am Manoj staying in Bangalore. I have 75% in sslc, 54%in my 2nd puc(pcmc) and 56%in my b.c.a. Will i get good job in developer side as a fresher. Or will i get a job in m.n.c for developer. Please help me. I am confused what to do? Can someone please answer?

Related Questions:
  1. How to get Software Developer job after BCA degree completion?
  2. How to get job after completion of BCA?
  3. Is it possible for me to get a job in reputed IT companies after completion of BCA with 78% marks?
  4. Am I eligible to get a job in IT companies after completion of 10th with 77% marks and BCA with 78% marks?
  5. Which one is a better choice for me between going for job and opting for higher studies after completion of BCA course?
  6. Can I get job in TCS as a Software Developer with mentioned percentage in overall academics?
  7. How to do regular MCA after completing BCA? I am working as a Php developer
  8. Which is better to study among BCA and B.Sc to become a Software Developer?
  9. Which are the best Job oriented courses to do along with MCA course after completion of BCA course with 89% of marks?
  10. Eligiblity to apply for BCA after completing 12th Commerce without Maths? Job opportunities and colleges in Mumbai for BCA? How BCA is differ from B.Sc(IT)?
  11. Subject details of BCA and jobs after completion of course?
  12. Can I study BCA if secured 47.5% in Maths of 12th? List of colleges, syllabus and job opportunities of BCA?
  13. BCA can be pursued without having Maths in 12th? What are the differences between BCS and BCA?
  14. Is there any chance to get the government job after completion of BCA course?
  15. Can I get Government Job after completion of BCA course at the age of 36?
  16. BCA or B.Arch., which course is better for getting a government job? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. How much marks in BCA graduation is required for a better job?
  18. What is the eligibility criteria followed for getting a good job in private companies?
6th March 2016, 02:20 AM
Knowledge World

Default Re: How to get a job as a developer after completion of BCA with 56% marks?

Yes,You can get job as a developer in many Multi National Companies on the basis of your Knowledge and personal interview after completion of your Bachelor Degree in Computer Application but your graduation is not sufficient to get good post in these companies, if you want reputed post and good salary than you should go for higher study like Master in Computer Application.

List of companies where you can get job as a developer:
*VARDAAN INFOSOFT PVT LTD
Noida, Bengaluru / Bangalore, Gurgaon, Hyderabad/Secunderabad, Noida/Greater Noida, Pune.

*Trigent Software Limited ,Bengaluru

*HCL Corporation Ltd
Delhi NCR, Hyderabad, Chennai, Bengaluru, Kolkata

*Evol Technologies
Bengaluru, Mangalore

*TechTree IT Systems (P) Ltd
Bengaluru / Bangalore

*Futureline infotech
Bengaluru

*Ikya Human Capital Solutions Pvt Ltd
Bengaluru

*Cusat Technologies Pvt. Ltd
Bengaluru, Chennai, Hyderabad, Delhi NCR

*Provizor IT Services Pvt Ltd
Bengaluru
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?