21st February 2015, 01:46 PM
Unregistered

Do company check for 12th percentage in campus placement after completing MCA course?

I got less in my 12th percentage i want to ask that do 12th matrk matter when company come for campus placement for m.c.a students?

If so what should I do? Is there no company which takes in candidates without checking 12th percentage? Is there any course extra which I need to do or so?

Related Questions:
26th February 2015, 07:25 AM
Support
Forum Staff

Default Re: Do company check for 12th percentage in campus placement after completing MCA course?

Yes, companies do check for 12th mark percentage even if you have completed MCA course. The common eligibility criteria asked by the companies coming for campus placements is as follows,

-> 60% above in 10th, 12th and UG/PG degree.

-> No current backlogs.

-> Good technical and communication skills.

Now the hard truth is even if you try doing some extra courses the above eligibility criteria stands the same for most of the MNC companies but never worry there are many small scale companies available who take in candidates for there skills and talents and not just the marks, so ensure that you have good technical and communication skills if not build it up during your studies so that it would be helpful to get you a job in startups and small scale companies. CLICK HERE!! to know about some freshers openings for MCA candidates and start applying for the jobs. Once you gain 1-2 years of experience you can move in to any MNC companies as they won't check the marks criteria after gaining experience.
10th January 2022, 04:39 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Do company check for 12th percentage in campus placement after completing MCA course?

if i have secured more than 75% in 10, 12,and in post Graducation like MCA , but not got 55% in my under graducation would ill be able to join big it companies as fresher
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?