12th July 2016, 07:56 PM
Unregistered

Do Fujitsu terminates Technical Trainees once the service agreement is over?

Hi Sir/Madam,
I came to know that Fujitsu is taking Technical Trainees on service agreement. I want to know that after the end of the agreement, they will terminate the trainees or keep them as a permanent employees? Please tell me about this immediately.

15th July 2016, 03:20 PM
Khurit
Senior Member+

Default Re: Do Fujitsu terminates Technical Trainees once the service agreement is over?

There is service agreement between Fujitsu & Technical Trainees employees but it doe not mean they will tell you to go once agreement is over. Your performance will explain everything. Apart from that once the agreement is over they make new agreement with employees. Permanent or Temporary employee depends on your performance.
16th July 2016, 12:57 AM
monu2681992

Default Re: Do Fujitsu terminates Technical Trainees once the service agreement is over?

Yes, Fujitsu is taking Technical Trainees on service agreement. If you perform well till the agreement period then they will extend your agreement and will make you permanent.

If they won't get much satisfaction from you then they will hire you till the agreement duration and then pay you back for the particular duration and then your contract will be over.

So, it totally depends on your performance and energy as well as commitment of your work and nothing more than that.
16th July 2016, 07:54 AM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

No, usually Fujitsu will not terminate the trainees after the end of service agreement period. It is true that Fujitsu recruits employees who need to sign a service agreement of particular months of service in it. Once the service agreement is over, your performance will be assessed and if found satisfactory , your employment opportunity will not be terminated. You will be offered permanent service agreement. If the performance is unsatisfactory. then you will be put on PIP and during that period if you do not show any improvement, you will be terminated.
11th March 2022, 08:02 PM
Unregistered

What is the duration of service agreement
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?