8th October 2016, 01:07 PM
Unregistered

Skills required to become a Technical Trainee in Fujitsu?

Kindly tell me what are the skills necessarily required to join Fujitsu as a Technical Trainee? I came to know that they are recruiting Technical Trainees. So, please let me know about the skills to become one of trainees?

9th October 2016, 05:14 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Skills required to become a Technical Trainee in Fujitsu?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Kindly tell me what are the skills necessarily required to join Fujitsu as a Technical Trainee? I came to know that they are recruiting Technical Trainees. So, please let me know about the skills to become one of trainees?
Required percentage of marks throughout the studies for Fujitsu is 50%. You should not have any pending backlog. Candidates having more than two year gap throughout the studies are not eligible for Fujitsu recruitment.

Technical Skill:-

1.C/ JAVA domain

2.Oracle programming
9th October 2016, 11:32 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Skills required to become a Technical Trainee in Fujitsu?

Skills Required for a role of Technical Trainee in Fujitsu:

>> You must have good communication skills, Good English Written and Oral skills

>> You must have done certificate courses on PL or SQL or Java or .NET or Database or Winteletc or Networking courses

>> Having knowledge of above listed programming languages and infrastructure technologies courses will be an added advantage.

>> Make sure you are good at Aptitude as the first round of the selection is Online Test which basically tests your Aptitude skill
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?