12th July 2016, 08:56 PM
Unregistered

How to convince interviewer for desired job location in Fujitsu Technical Trainee Interview?

Hi,
I am Preeti Mohanti and I want to join Fujitsu as a Technical Trainee. I have a desire to work in Pune as it is my hometown. Please tell me how I can convince the interviewer to give me this job in my hometown location?

16th July 2016, 01:29 AM
january2016

Default Re: How to convince interviewer for desired job location in Fujitsu Technical Trainee Interview?

During the interview you must have the aim to convince the interviewer to give you job not to convince him to give you your home town as a job location.

As you are not knowing whether you will get selected or not then how come you can ask for the home town.

This also shows negative impression of your on the interviewer. So, better to stick to the professionalism while attending the interview like this.
16th July 2016, 08:50 AM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to convince interviewer for desired job location in Fujitsu Technical Trainee Interview?

Fujitsu is a very good company and you should be flexible enough to avail the employment opportunity of this company at any place. You should not give the impression in the mind of interviewer that you are not flexible enough and want the location of your job as Pune only. This might impact your selection. Hence the best way to address such situation is - tell them that you are flexible and can opt for any location but Pune will always be your first choice since it is your hometown. Later when the start the joining formalities, they will ask to fill the location. You should select Pune as your first choice in it.
9th July 2018, 02:31 PM
Unregistered

Can anyone tell me , what are the questions are asked in fujitsu technical trainee interview? And can anyone give me list of questions?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?