9th November 2016, 07:05 PM
Unregistered

Can I get terminated after completion of 2 years bond agreement in Dhyan Networks & Technologies?

I came to know that Dhyan Networks & Technologies assigned Software Engineer Trainees on 2 years bond agreement. I am afraid that after 2 years of bond I can get terminated by them. Is this happen?

Related Questions:
  1. Can I expect promotion being a Software Engineer Trainee in Dhyan Networks & Technologies?
  2. What kind of Bond Agreement is there in Syntel for the selected candidates?
  3. Pay scale of Software Engineer Trainee in Dhyan Networks & Technologies? Days and hours of working?
  4. Is Reliance JIO recruiting Graduate Engineer Trainees on bond agreement?
  5. Does Tech Mahindra recruit under bond agreement for IT graduates?
  6. Whether selected candidates in Renault Nissan Graduate Engineer Trainee Off-Campus Drive will have to work under bond agreement?
  7. Should a candidate sign bond to join Junior Engineer post in Mindtree? Duration of bond agreement?
  8. Is there any agreement available in InterGlobe Technologies Off-Campus Drive?
  9. How many years agreement is made to work for a company after completion of the course? What will be the salary after course completion?
  10. For study M.Tech in IIT-Bombay, should I quit job in TCS which is under bond agreement?
  11. Wipro Bangalore or Syntel Mumbai? Which is better? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Which is better 4 years bond of Wipro WASE or 2 years bond of IGATE?
  13. Whether Cognizant is a better company in comparison to Honeywell or not?
  14. Am I eligible for TAC Engineer post in Telesonic Networks Ltd. being a Network Engineer in HCL Technologies?
  15. How much is the package of Syntel? Question papers of Syntel?
  16. Can one shift to Private banks after working in public sector banks?
  17. How to prepare for Interview of C and C++, Aptitude test and multiple technical rounds?
  18. What is the criteria for Wipro WIMS program? -- [New]
11th November 2016, 09:59 AM
Khurit
Senior Member+

Default Re: Can I get terminated after completion of 2 years bond agreement in Dhyan Networks & Technologies?

It is not like that. If are performing well in your filed, then no one going to tell you to quit the job. After 2 years your company will renew your bond for more years, but will ask from you whether you want to continue or not.

If your performance is not good, then you might be told to quit after 2 years. So next time when you are searching for job do not go to bond signing.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?