25th February 2016, 10:43 PM
Unregistered

Does Infosys charges registration fee for Off-Campus recruitment?

Sir,
I have got an email from Infosys for the job recruitment. They are taking Off-Campus Drive in Hyderabad. As I have read all the notification, I came to know that they are charging for registration. I am confuse about this email is really from Infosys? Kindly tell me they will charge registration fee?

Related Questions:
  1. Is there any negative marking applicable for Infosys aptitude test?
  2. Am I eligible to attend Infosys Pool Campus Drive organizes by TNSLPP for B.Tech(EEE) student of Coimbatore? Is there any registration fee to apply?
  3. Am I eligible for infosys campus placement with 74% marks in 10th, 66% in 12th and 64% in B.Tech?
  4. Latest Exam pattern of Infosys Campus Recruitment? Which books to refer for Infosys Campus Recruitment?
  5. Am I eligible to apply for infosys campus placement with 55% marks in PUC?
  6. Eligibility to attend Infosys Interview for a candidate who has secured 8.9 CGPA in MCA?
  7. Am I eligible for campus recruitment in TCS, Infosys , IBM, WIPRO and Accenture after securing 83% in 10th? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Previous year question papers of Infosys Campus recruitment?
  9. Where Infosys conducts off-campus interview in Vellore for B.Tech(CSE) student?
  10. How to apply for Trainee Engineer post in TCS? Last date of application?
  11. Eligibility to attend off-campus interview of Infosys and Wipro with mentioned percentage in overall academics?
  12. Fee structure for B.Tech at KIIT? How much education loan can I get for each expense?
  13. Infosys previous years question papers?
  14. Placement question papers of last 10 years for Infosys on-campus recruitment exam?
  15. How can I apply for off-campus recruitment of Infosys being a B.Tech fresher? Previous year question papers of Infosys recruitment written test?
  16. Study Materials and pattern of Infosys On-Campus Aptitude Test?
  17. Am I eligible for TCS off campus recruitment?
  18. Am I eligible to attend the campus recruitment of Infosys in the final year of MCA degree?
29th February 2016, 10:55 PM
monikasiri

Default Re: Does Infosys charges registration fee for Off-Campus recruitment?

Most of the MNC's do not take any registration fee to conduct off-campus drive.The mail you received might be a fake or there are some cases where the college conducting off campus drive charges registration fee as it shows opportunities to the students to get a job.

It is suggestible to recheck the mail and check out whether the mail you received matches the official mail id of the company.
13th February 2020, 10:27 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Does Infosys charges registration fee for Off-Campus recruitment?

There is any government schemes to control fack jobs in India
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?