14th June 2015, 04:48 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to apply for infosys campus placement with 55% marks in PUC?

Hi,good evening sir

I am student of 3rd den E&C,I have scored 72% in 10th ,than 55% in pic ,,,I had a one backlog in 1sem and I cleared it ,I have scored 67% in 2nd semester ,,,since I have scored 55% in puc so i am very much scared that i won't be able to make my carrer in Infosys ,,,this is prompting in my mind again and my mind become restless,so what should i do further so that I'll be able to become eligible for infosys campus placement.plz kindly consult me sir.

Thank You

14th June 2015, 05:47 PM
vickyhansi

Default Re: Am I eligible to apply for infosys campus placement with 55% marks in PUC?

Minimum qualification for appear in Infosys campus placement, you should secured minimum 65% marks in 10th, 12th, and last semester qualifying exam.

Selection Process:

Aptitude Test

Technical Round

HR Interview

Infosys placement paper pattern:

Aptitude Reasoning( Question 30)

Verbal Ability (40 Question)

Technical Interview (20-30 minutes)

HR Interview (20-30 minutes)

14th June 2015, 06:14 PM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to apply for infosys campus placement with 55% marks in PUC?

Yes dear I understood your problem but frankly speaking you are not eligible to apply for Infosys with your percentage of marks. Actually you need to have certain eligibility criteria to apply for Infosys.

For the details regarding the eligibility and all you can have a look on the below information.

>> You should have completed graduation , 12th and 10th with at least 65% of marks and there is No relaxation of percentage.

>> Every candidate has to secure this percentage of marks.

>> If you have not this much of percentage then you will not have eligibility to apply for Infosys.

But there is a Solution for your Problem. If you get a certain experience in the field of Software then you will have a chance to get relaxation for Percentage since you would have a Experience in your own field.

Selection Process :

>> Written Examination

>> Interview (T.R and H.R) .

14th June 2015, 08:22 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

As per marks criteria, you are not eligible for Infosys recruitment.

Infosys is a multinational company.

Required percentage of marks throughout the studies for Infosys recruitment is 65%.

You should not have any pending backlogs.

More than two years gap throughout the studies are not eligible for Infosys recruitment.

18th June 2017, 11:02 PM
Unregistered

Sir I have 72%in 10 and I have 58%in puc and I have 2 year gap in btech now if I score more than 65% in btech will I be eligible for infoys company

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?