13th September 2015, 04:23 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to attend Infosys Pool Campus Drive organizes by TNSLPP for B.Tech(EEE) student of Coimbatore? Is there any registration fee to apply?

Hello,
I am studying Electrical and Electronics Engineering of B.Tech in Coimbatore. I have heard that Infosys is visiting for Pool Campus Interview through TNSLPP. I would like to know that am I eligible to apply for this Pool Interview or not? And I also want to know that is there any registration fee also?

Related Questions:
  1. How can I apply for Infosys Pool Campus Drive organized by Anna University? -- [New]
  2. Eligibility to attend Infosys Pool Campus Interview with mentioned percentages in overall academics?
  3. Eligibility to attend Infosys Off-campus drive for a candidate who has secured 60% in overall academics?
  4. Am I eligible to attend Infosys On-Campus Drive if had 2 backlogs in B.Tech(Biotechnology)?
  5. Eligibility to attend Pool Campus/Off-Campus of HCL, TCS, Accenture, Infosys and Wipro for B.Tech 4th year student who has a backlog?
  6. Can I apply for Off-campus Drive if got rejected in Infosys On-Campus Drive after completing B.Tech? Tips to preparation?
  7. What is the pattern of Accenture Pool Campus Drive?
  8. Eligibility to attend Infosys On-Campus Interview in VIT?
  9. Eligibility to attend Infosys On-Campus Drive for a candidate who has secured 88% in 10th, 71% in 12th and 63.9% till 7th semester of B.Tech?
  10. List of companies taking Pool Campus and Off-campus drive in Assam for B.Tech student
  11. Eligibility to attend Infosys Off-Campus Drive for a candidate who has secured 73% in 10th, 61% in 12th and 67% in B.Tech?
  12. Should I attend Infosys Off-Campus Interview if selected in CTS through On-Campus Drive?
  13. Can I attend Wipro campus placement again if I have registered and missed it before?
  14. Am I eligible to apply for Infosys campus placement with 69.2% in B.Tech?
  15. Where Infosys conducts off-campus interview in Vellore for B.Tech(CSE) student?
  16. How can I prepare to crack every rounds of Infosys On-Campus Drive?
  17. Am I eligible to attend WIPRO, TCS, Infosys or any IT company? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. How can I apply to get job in Infosys if college doesn't offered Infosys for on-campus drive?
23rd September 2015, 07:28 PM
Uthradhi
Senior Member+

Default Re: Am I eligible to attend Infosys Pool Campus Drive organizes by TNSLPP for B.Tech(EEE) student of Coimbatore? Is there any registration fee to apply?

TNSLPP i.e Tamil Nadu State Level Placement Programme is conducted by Anna University. The exam notification will be published in the month of October or November and January or February in the official website of Anna University !!!

Eligibility Criteria:
  • The candidate should have completed B.E/B.Tech from a recognized university or equivalent qualification.
  • The candidate must have secured at least 75% marks in aggregate through his/her career.
  • Final year of degree course may also apply.
  • No standing backlogs are allowed.

Exam Fee:

All the eligible candidates have to pay one time registration fee: Rs.750/-

For more details, visit the official website of Infosys
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?