27th June 2018, 08:42 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to attend Acezd Consultancy Services Software Developer interview for MCA postgraduate?

Hi everyone, I want to give an interview of Acezd Consultancy Services for the post of Software Developer. I am an MCA postgraduate of this year. Kindly tell me am I eligible to give this interview? Waiting for your response!

29th June 2018, 08:40 AM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to attend Acezd Consultancy Services Software Developer interview for MCA postgraduate?

Eligibility Criteria Required to attend Acezd Consultancy Services Software Developer recruitment:

The basic eligibility criteria required to attend Acezd Consultancy Services Software Developer recruitment is given below.

<> As you are a MCA Post graduate, I am very sure that you are certainly eligible to attend this Acezd Consultancy Services Software Developer recruitment.

<> You should have done any of the below mentioned courses in order to be eligible.

* B.E/ B.Tech (Computer Science or Information Technology)
* M.E/ M.Tech (CS/ IT)
* MCA

<> You should have scored minimum 55% marks and above throughout the academics in order to be eligible for this recruitment.
29th June 2018, 08:37 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to attend Acezd Consultancy Services Software Developer interview for MCA postgraduate?

As you have mentioned above that you need the eligibility to attend the interview of Acezd Consultancy Services. So, in order to help you I have attached a link below in which you will be able to find the eligibility for the same and also other related details. Download the file from the given link and go through it carefully.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?