27th June 2018, 08:42 PM
Unregistered

Salary of Software Developer in Acezd Consultancy Services?

Hi everyone, I am going to attend an interview for the post of Software Developer in Acezd Consultancy Services. But I don’t know what salary they are providing for this post. If you know then please tell me. Thank you!

29th June 2018, 08:51 AM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Salary of Software Developer in Acezd Consultancy Services?

Salary Package offered for the Job Position of Software Developer in Acezd Consultancy Services:

The detailed information about the salary package that is offered for the job position Software Developer is given below,

Name of the company - Acezd Consultancy Services

Name of the Job Position - Software Developer

Salary Offered - 1.8 LPA to 2.5 LPA (upto 4.5 Lakh Per Annum)

Some of the skills that are required in order to crack this recruitment are,

* In-depth knowledge of programming for diverse operating systems and platforms using the development tools.

* You must have experience in building and designing the applications

* You should have problem solving as well as Analytical thinking skills.

* You should have good understanding of programming principles and Software design.

* Must have the ability to program in Java (J2EE)..etc.,
29th June 2018, 08:43 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Salary of Software Developer in Acezd Consultancy Services?

Candidates who have completed their B.E/B.Tech in CS/IT/M.Tech/MCA are eligible to apply for software developer position in Acezd Consultancy Services.

In the beginning, you may get a salary of 3 lakhs to Rs. 3.5 lakhs per year. Later on it may increase depending upon your performance.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?