12th July 2016, 07:56 PM
Unregistered

Job description of Software Developer in Pratian Solutions?

Hello Sir,
My name is Arushi Verma. I have registered myself for Pratian Technologies Off-Campus Drive for the post of Software Developer. I am an MCA postgraduate and desire to work in this company. Can I know about the job description of Software Developer in this company. Please help me to know. Thanks in advance!

Related Questions:
  1. How many vacancies are available for Software Developer in Pratian Technologies? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Is it beneficial to join Octal Info Solutions as a Software Developer? Job description of this post?
  3. What is Server based Assessment available in Pratian Technologies Software Developer Off-Campus Drive?
  4. What kind of questions are asked in Aptitude and Code Analysis round of Pratian Technologies Software Developer Interview?
  5. Selection procedure in Pratian Technologies for Software Developer recruitment?
  6. What kind of training is given to selected Software Developers in Pratian Technologies?
  7. An MCA fresher can apply for Software Developer job in Urjanet? Job description of this post?
  8. Job description of Software Engineer Trainee in Yamaha Motor Solutions, Delhi?
  9. Job description of Software Developers in Intel for ECE graduates?
  10. What kind of assessments are available in Pratian Technologies for Software Developers? Why is it necessary?
  11. Details of training organized by GlobalEdify for Software Developers on behalf of Pratian Technologies?
  12. How can I get job in Abroad being a Software Developer from 6 years on M.Tech basis?
  13. Job profile and starting salary of a Software Developer in MNC?
  14. Job description and salary package of Developer-L1 in Wipro Technologies?
  15. What is the role of Software Developer in any MNC?
  16. Is it possible to switch to software developer job after taking desktop support engineer job? -- [New]
  17. Can I get job in TCS as a Software Developer with mentioned percentage in overall academics?
  18. Can I get a Software Developer job if completed MBA-HR and B.Tech(IT)?
15th July 2016, 10:46 PM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Job description of Software Developer in Pratian Solutions?

Job Description of Software Developer in Pratian Solutions:

>> Must be able to prepare the manuals for users

>> You should review the current systems

>> Must be able to test the product in Controlled and real situation

>> Must be able to work closely with the analysts

>> You must maintain the systems

>> Produce the detailed specifications and write the program codes
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?