25th April 2018, 02:05 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to attend Amazon Software Development Engineer interview?

Hi everyone, I want to appear an interview for the post of Software Development Engineer which is offered in Amazon. I would like to know about the eligibility criteria through which I can attend this interview. Thank you!

30th May 2018, 12:38 PM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to attend Amazon Software Development Engineer interview?

Eligibility Criteria Required to attend Amazon Software Development Engineer Recruitment:

The basic eligibility criteria required to be for Amazon Software Development Engineer recruitment is as follows.

<> You must have passed B.E/ B.Tech in Computer Science or Information Technology or its equivalent stream from a recognized university. Candidates who are from Master's Degree in Computer Engineering or Computer Science or concerned stream are also eligible to apply.

<> You should have 1+years professional experience in Software Development.

<> You should have computer science fundamentals on algorithm design, complexity analysis, problem solving, data structures..etc.,

<> You should have proficiency in any of the languages like Java, C++, C...etc.,
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?