6th October 2016, 01:28 PM
Unregistered

How to apply in Amazon Off-Campus Drive for Software Development Engineer recruitment? Eligibility to apply?

I want to apply for Amazon Off-Campus Interview for Software Development Engineer. Kindly let me know how to apply? What is the eligibility criteria for applying in this Off-Campus Drive?

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility to apply in CGI Off-Campus Drive for Associate Software Engineer post?
  2. Eligibility to attend Accenture Off-Campus Drive of Associate Software Engineer post for an employee of TCS who has 5 months of experience?
  3. Procedure and eligibility to apply in Amazon Software Developer Engineer Off-Campus Interview?
  4. How many rounds are available in Intel Software Development Engineer Off-Campus Drive?
  5. Eligibility to attend Sysbiz Technologies Off-Campus Drive for Software Engineer Trainee recruitment? Skills required to get this job?
  6. How can I register for Quovantis Software Engineer Off-Campus Drive? Eligibility to register in this drive?
  7. When Accenture will take Off-Campus drive for Associate Software Engineer recruitment in Delhi?
  8. Whether experience is required to apply in Accenture Associate Software Engineer Off-Campus Drive?
  9. Can I apply in TCS Off-Campus Drive for Assistant Software Engineer post being an MBA postgraduate?
  10. Eligibility criteria and skills required to apply in Amazon AWS Off-Campus Drive for Cloud Support Associate post? -- [New]
  11. Eligibility to attend IndianEagle Pvt. Ltd. Off-Campus Drive for Software Development Trainee post?
  12. When Infosys will take off-campus drive for the post of Software Engineer in Hyderabad?
  13. What kind of topics are discussed in GD round of Capgemini Software Engineer Off-Campus Drive?
  14. Eligibility to attend Amazon Device Associate Off-Campus Drive? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. How can I apply to attend Grindwell Norton Ltd. Engineer Trainee Off-Campus Drive? Venue of this Off-Campus Drive?
  16. How can I apply in Accenture Off-Campus Drive for Associate Software Engineer post?
  17. How many rounds are available in Deloitte Off-Campus Drive for Software Engineer recruitment?
  18. Eligibility to attend HCL Graduate Engineer Off-Campus Drive for Electrical graduate?
8th October 2016, 03:08 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to apply in Amazon Off-Campus Drive for Software Development Engineer recruitment? Eligibility to apply?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I want to apply for Amazon Off-Campus Interview for Software Development Engineer. Kindly let me know how to apply? What is the eligibility criteria for applying in this Off-Campus Drive?

The aspirant should apply online for Off-Campus Drive for Software Development Engineer in Amazon. The qualification required for the Software Development Engineer will be B.E/B.Tech/MCA/M.E/M.Tech/PhD degree in Computer Science or related fields. The candidates should have excellent skills in programming in C, C++ or Java. Candidates experience in Linux system development will be added advantage. The candidates should have good communication skills also. The website link is given here; Click Here
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?