2nd November 2016, 02:41 PM
Unregistered

Important dates of Nokia Software Development Trainee interview? Eligibility to attend this interview?

Please let me know the important dates of the interview which is scheduling by Nokia for Software Development Trainee? I want to attend this interview. Kindly tell me the eligibility criteria to attend this interview. Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. How many rounds are available in IndianEagle Pvt. Ltd. Software Development Trainee Interview?
  2. Eligibility to attend Group Of Engineers Business Development Executive Interview?
  3. How many vacancies are available for Software Development Trainee in Vinformax?
  4. Chances of promotion for Software Development Trainee in Vinformax? -- [New]
  5. Eligibility to attend Yamaha Motor Solutions Software Engineer Trainee Interview?
  6. Interview dates to attend the interview for TCS, HCL, WIPRO? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Eligibility to attend IndianEagle Pvt. Ltd. Off-Campus Drive for Software Development Trainee post?
  8. Cutoff pH score required to attend Apostek Software Developer Interview for CSE graduate?
  9. How can I attend the interview of ICICI Bank exam?
  10. Should I have to do Training after selection in Hexaware Off-Campus Interview?
  11. Eligibility to attend IGATE Interview for Software Engineer post in Bangalore?
  12. Eligibility to attend Amiti Software Technologies Quality Assurance Engineer Interview?
  13. Eligibility to attend Accenture Associate Software Engineer Interview?
  14. Can I attend ATOS Trainee Interview with 59.6% in BCA?
  15. Job description of Software Development Trainee in Nokia? Skills required to become?
  16. Am I eligible to attend Accel Frontline Global IT Services Engineer Trainee Off-Campus Interview being a 29 years old CSE graduate?
  17. List of companies in Bangalore in which I am eligible to attend the interview?
  18. Eligibility to attend IBM Associate Software Engineer Interview for a candidate who has 2 years of experience in TCS?

4th November 2016, 06:34 PM
monu2681992

Default Re: Important dates of Nokia Software Development Trainee interview? Eligibility to attend this interview?

The important date for NOKIA company drive is scheduled to be on 21st November 2016.
This is expected to be a mega drive for freshers as well as 1 year experienced candidate.
So, this is the best time to prove yourself as well as accept the opportunity.

Eligibility to attend the drive is mentioned below;

1. You must have minimum of 60% throughout your educational career.
2. Educational career means in your 10th, 12th as well as Engineering.
3. You must not have any backlog in your 7th as well as in 8th semester.
4. You must clear the backlog you have (if any).

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?