26th June 2016, 06:18 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to attend Amdocs SME Trainee Off-Campus Drive for MCA postgraduate?

Sir,
I have completed my MCA this year and want to join Amdocs for SME Trainee post. I just want to know that what is the eligibility criteria sets to attend the Off-Campus Drive for this post in Amdocs? Please tell me asap.

Related Questions:
  1. Selection procedure of Amdocs Off-Campus Drive for SME Trainee recruitment?
  2. Job description of SME Trainee in Amdocs
  3. What kind of questions are asked in Programming Test of Amdocs for SME Trainee post?
  4. When Amdocs off-campus recruitment will be announced for MCA postgraduate?
  5. Eligibility to attend Hexaware Trainee Engineer Off-Campus Drive?
  6. Eligibility to attend Campus Drives of Infosys, Accenture, IBM and HCL for MCA postgraduate?
  7. Eligibility to attend IndianEagle Pvt. Ltd. Off-Campus Drive for Software Development Trainee post? -- [New]
  8. Can I attend TCS Off-Campus Drive having a year gap being an MCA postgraduate? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Eligibility to attend Fujitsu Technical Trainee Off-Campus Drive for CSE graduate of last year? Selection procedure in this Drive?
  10. Eligibility to attend Syntel Off-Campus Drive for CICS Mainframe Trainee post?
  11. Can I attend Mindtree Off-Campus Drive for Engineers recruitment being an MCA fresher?
  12. Eligibility to attend Sysbiz Technologies Off-Campus Drive for Software Engineer Trainee recruitment? Skills required to get this job?
  13. How to register in Robert Bosch Engineer Off-Campus Drive? Eligibility to attend this Drive?
  14. Eligibility to attend HCL Technologies Off-Campus Drive?
  15. Can I attend IBM GBS Off-Campus Drive with 7.5 CGPA in MCA?
  16. Eligibility and percentage criteria to attend UTC Aerospace Systems Graduate Engineer Trainee Off-Campus Drive?
  17. Documents required to attend Automatic Data Processing SAP HR Implementation Off-Campus Drive? Eligibility to attend this Drive?
  18. How can I apply to attend Grindwell Norton Ltd. Engineer Trainee Off-Campus Drive? Venue of this Off-Campus Drive?
29th June 2016, 12:26 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to attend Amdocs SME Trainee Off-Campus Drive for MCA postgraduate?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir,
I have completed my MCA this year and want to join Amdocs for SME Trainee post. I just want to know that what is the eligibility criteria sets to attend the Off-Campus Drive for this post in Amdocs? Please tell me asap.
Eligibility criteria of Amdocs recruitment:-

1)Required percentage of marks throughout the studies for Amdocs is 60%
2)You should not have any pending backlogs.
3)Candidates having more than two years gap throughout the studies are not eligible for Amdocs recruitment.
29th June 2016, 01:25 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to attend Amdocs SME Trainee Off-Campus Drive for MCA postgraduate?

Eligibility Criteria Required to attend Amdocs SME Trainee Off Campus Drive:

Yes, MCA candidates are eligible to attend Amdocs SME Trainee Off Campus recruitment drive. The basic eligibility criteria requires is given below.

>> Candidates must have completed B.E/ B.Tech in (CS/ IT/ E&TC/ E&C) from a recognized university.

>> Candidates who have completed their MCA are also eligible to apply.

>> Candidates must be passing out in the year 2016 only.

>> The minimum percentage required throughout the academics is "60% marks" in order to be eligible.

>> There must not be any pending backlogs and candidates must have good communication skills.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?