13th April 2016, 09:09 AM
Unregistered

Can I attend TCS Off-Campus Drive having a year gap being an MCA postgraduate?

Hi Everyone,
I have done MCA and I am having a gap of 1 year after my BCA. So, I would like to know that can I attend TCS Off-Campus Drive or not? Please let me know asap.

Related Questions:
  1. Can I attend TCS Off-Campus Drive if secured less than 60% in 10th but above 70% in 12th, BCA and MCA?
  2. How many rounds are available in TCS Off-Campus Drive?
  3. Can I apply in TCS Off-Campus Drive for Assistant Software Engineer post being an MBA postgraduate?
  4. Eligibility for TCS Off Campus placement 2016
  5. Can I attend Mindtree Off-Campus Drive for Engineers recruitment being an MCA fresher?
  6. Whether TCS will reject me in Off-Campus also due to low marks in 12th?
  7. Eligibility to attend Accenture Off-Campus Drive for a candidate who has a year gap after 12th?
  8. Is there any problem at the time of joining if selected in TCS without mentioning backlog?
  9. Eligibility to attend Capgemini Off-Campus Drive for a trained Dot NET holder who has a gap of one year between 12th and B.Tech?
  10. Eligibility to attend Capgemini on-campus drive for a candidate who has a gap in B.Tech?
  11. Can I attend IBM GBS Off-Campus Drive with 7.5 CGPA in MCA?
  12. Am I eligible to attend the Campus Drive of Accenture if I was once detained in 2nd year B.Tech? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Do I have to register to attend TCS Off-Campus Drive in Delhi? Where to register?
  14. Am I eligible to attend CAPGEMINI on-campus interview with mentioned percentage if having gap of 3 years between B.Tech and M.Tech?
  15. Possibility to attend TCS On-Campus Drive for B.Tech final year student waiting for result of 2nd semester improvement exam?
  16. Eligibility to attend Syntel Graduate Trainee Off-Campus Drive with a year gap after 12th for an ECE graduate?
  17. Can I attend IBM Off-Campus Drive while having 2 years of gap in Polytechnic Diploma?
  18. What reason should I give TCS for 2 years gap in studies?
13th April 2016, 11:20 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I attend TCS Off-Campus Drive having a year gap being an MCA postgraduate?

Yes, you can attend TCS off-campus drive even though you have one year of academic gap. There is no problem since the eligibility criteria states that you can have maximum of two years of academic gap. Since you have only one year of academic gap so you are eligible for the off-campus drive.
14th April 2016, 07:29 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I attend TCS Off-Campus Drive having a year gap being an MCA postgraduate?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi Everyone,
I have done MCA and I am having a gap of 1 year after my BCA. So, I would like to know that can I attend TCS Off-Campus Drive or not? Please let me know asap.
Yes, you are eligible for TCS Off-Campus Drive.

Candidates having more than two year gap throughout the studies are not eligible for TCS Off-Campus recruitment.

Required percentage of marks throughout the studies for TCS Off-Campus is 60%. You should not have any pending backlogs.
14th April 2016, 08:05 AM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

TCS stands for Tata Consultancy Services. It is one of the to leading Information technology company of India. For on campus or off campus TCS recruitment drive, you must have following eligibility criteria:

>>You must have 60% or more marks throughout your studies that is from standard 10th to master's degree. You must have passed in first attempt.

>>There is should not be any active pending backlogs.

>>Maximum two years gap between studies is allowed. But you must have a valid document supporting gap between your studies.

You can apply for TCS recruitment drive with one year gap between BCA and MCA.
14th April 2016, 07:58 PM
samsung1992

Yes, you can attend TCS off-campus drive. In today's date gap of 1 year is being consider by most of the companies, so you need not to worry about your one year gap.

Yes, companies don't accept gap of two years as this is a big delay in education according to the company.
So, one year won't mind to HR of the company more.

So, you can apply for the recruitment drive for TCS as well as for other company too.
So, you must prepared very well before applying to any company.
14th April 2016, 10:48 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Eligibility Criteria required to attend TCS Off Campus Recruitment:

You can attend TCS Off Campus drive after having an year gap being an MCA Post Graduate. The minimum educational qualification and age criteria required are given below.

>> Candidates must have completed B.E/ B.Tech/ MCA from a recognized university.

>> Yes, 1 to 2 years gap is allowed in academic career.

>> Less than 2 years gap in academic career is accepted

>> As there are less than 2 years gap allowed, you are eligible to attend TCS Off Campus drive.
15th April 2016, 08:18 PM
Quantum reply

Yes, you are eligible for TCS . For attending off campus drive you need to do registration first.
Eligibility criteria for TCS is as follows
A candidate must have minimum 60% marks in class 10th and 12th. In graduation and postgraduate there must be 60% marks minimum.
A candidate have no any backlog.
There must not be more than 2 years of academic gap.

In TCS recruitment process there are 4 rounds. First round is online test email writing and aptitude test.
Second is technical round.
Third one is MR round.
And the last one is HR round.
18th April 2016, 07:35 PM
manju51

Hi ,
Less than 2 years gap u can eligible for apply Tcs and also acdemic percentage 10,12th,BE is 60 % .
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?