6th April 2018, 05:32 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to attend CSS Corp Trainee Engineer Interview?

Hi friends, I am going to apply for an interview of CSS Corp for the post of Trainee Engineer. I would like to know about the eligibility criteria for attending this interview. Kindly tell me asap.

8th May 2018, 12:26 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to attend CSS Corp Trainee Engineer Interview?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi friends, I am going to apply for an interview of CSS Corp for the post of Trainee Engineer. I would like to know about the eligibility criteria for attending this interview. Kindly tell me asap.

Candidates with BE/BTech or ME/MTech or MCA qualifications and should have passed the course in the year 2016 & 2017 are eligible to apply for the CSS Corporation Trainee Engineer posts. Candidates should have excellent communication skills and good knowledge in networking and OS are eligible to apply for the Trainee Engineer post. Candidates should be willing to work in rotational shift (including night shift) are preferred. Candidates with CCNA or CCNP certification would be an added advantage.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?