6th March 2018, 04:35 PM
Unregistered

Job description of Associate Technical Consultant in Adobe?

Can anyone of you tell me about the post which is Associate Technical Consultant of Adobe? Actually I want to know about the job description of the said post. Kindly tell me asap.

9th May 2018, 02:31 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Job description of Associate Technical Consultant in Adobe?

Job description of Associate Technical Consultant in Adobe:

Major roles and responsibilities of Associate Technical Consultant in Adobe are as follows.

>> You are required define the implementation processes and its best practices

>> You should be able to design and implement components of Adobe

>> You are required to create and integrate the content driven applications of the top of the CQ core platform and integrate with the other systems.

>> You are required to build the solutions on DAM, CQ WCM and SoCo modules

>> You are required to transfer and insure the business requirements into the technical specifications and provide technical implementation recommendations and solutions.

>> You should have knowledge of SQL Queries, Data Based and any of the data bases namely MySQL/ Oracle

>> You should have good understanding of J2EE Servelts, J2EE, Tag Libraries and JSTL skills.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?