21st April 2018, 01:03 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to attend McKinsey Business Presentation Designers interview?

Hello everyone, I have a keen interest to work with McKinsey. They are hiring and conducting an interview for the post of Business Presentation Designers. I want to attend this interview. Can anyone of you tell me about the eligibility criteria for attending this interview?

19th May 2018, 07:11 PM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to attend McKinsey Business Presentation Designers interview?

Eligibility Criteria Required to attend McKinsey Business Presentation Designers Recruitment:

In order to be eligible for attending McKinsey Business Presentation Designers recruitment, you must meet the below mentioned eligibility criteria.

@ You must have done courses in Medical science such as fine arts, mass communication, visual communication, electronic media studies in order to be eligible. Or else you must have completed Multimedia courses in order to be eligible.

@ Besides this, you must have 1 + years of work experience in graphic designing (preferable).

@ You must be able to prioritize, schedule and then meed the deadlines.

@ You must be able to work in shift and weekend and on public holidays in order to be eligible for this recruitment.

@ You must be able to communicate fluently and in all the English business setting.

Click here for more Details
20th May 2018, 05:31 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to attend McKinsey Business Presentation Designers interview?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello everyone, I have a keen interest to work with McKinsey. They are hiring and conducting an interview for the post of Business Presentation Designers. I want to attend this interview. Can anyone of you tell me about the eligibility criteria for attending this interview?

Eligibility to attend McKinsey Business Presentation Designer interview is given below:

Candidates with academic qualifications in media science like visual communication / mass communication, fine arts, electronic media studies or candidates who have completed multimedia courses.

Candidates with at least one year work experience in graphic designing field are preferred.

Candidates with image editing tools such as Adope suite – Photoshop, Indesign, Illustrator, Muse, Dreamweaver, Photoshop elements, Coral Draw, Pixlr

Candidates with ability to communicate in an all English business setting and should have flexibility to work in shifts, weekend and public holidays are preferred.

McKinsey & Company career website link is given Click Here
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?