21st April 2018, 01:05 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to attend Byjus Business Development Associate interview for MBA postgraduate?

I have got an email from Byjus for the Business Development Associate interview. I am a MBA postgraduate and I want to attend an interview. So, I would like to know about the eligibility criteria for attending this interview?

20th May 2018, 11:05 AM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to attend Byjus Business Development Associate interview for MBA postgraduate?

Eligibility Criteria Required to attend Byjus Business Development Associate Interview:

The basic eligibility criteria required to attend this Byjus Business Development Associate Interview is very simple.

<> Candidates from Graduation or Post Graduation in any discipline are eligible to apply.

<> Preferably, Candidates from B.E/ B.Tech background are eligible to attend this Byjus Business Development Associate recruitment.

<> As you are done with MBA course, I suggest you to prepare very well before going for the interview.

<> Salary Offered - Around 7 lakh per annum

<> You must have scored minimum 80% marks in 10th Class and minimum 60% marks in Graduation or Post Graduation in order to be eligible for attending this interview.
26th June 2021, 06:00 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Eligibility to attend Byjus Business Development Associate interview for MBA postgraduate?

Iam a graduate with 62%u2105 marks, but I've got a backlog in post graduation, would byjus reject me as BDA
3rd January 2022, 06:37 PM
Unregistered

Byjus bussines development associate one backlog person can apply ?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?