21st April 2018, 01:04 PM
Unregistered

Roles and responsibilities of Business Presentation Designers in McKinsey?

Hi, I am preparing for the interview of McKinsey for the post of Business Presentation Designers. I don’t know about the roles and responsibilities for this particular post. Can anyone of you let me know about this post?

19th May 2018, 07:16 PM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Roles and responsibilities of Business Presentation Designers in McKinsey?

Roles and Responsibilities of Business Presentation Designers in McKinsey:

Some of the major responsibilities of a Business Presentation Designers in McKinsey generally include the following.

@ You are required to transform the hand drawn ideas into a professional powerpoint pages.

@ You may be required to transform the excel data for work of our visual communicators, visualization,..etc.,

@ You are required that your presentation are compelling as well as they are in the inline with design and format guidelines.

@ You are required to work closely with the image editors and need to create the best captures the consulting teams.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?