6th August 2018, 01:16 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to to attend Shell Business Operations GF IT Software Engineer interview?

Hi Sir, I came to know that Shell Business Operations is hiring for the post of GF IT Software Engineer. I want to join this company for this post. So, can I know about the eligibility criteria for attending this interview? Kindly help me to know about this.

11th August 2018, 07:12 AM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to to attend Shell Business Operations GF IT Software Engineer interview?

Eligibility Criteria Required to attend Shell Business Operations GF IT Software Engineer recruitment:

The basic eligibility criteria required to attend Shell Business Operations GF IT Software Engineer recruitment is given below,

<> You must have completed B.E/ B.Tech in any of the below mentioned streams.
* Information Technology field or
* Computer Science

<> You should have secured an aggregate pass percentage of 60% marks throughout the academics in order to be eligible.

<> You should be proficient in SQL Programming and functional knowledge in structured programming and data structures.

<> And also you must have strong knowledge in Database Concepts, data warehousing, data marts and relational and dimensional.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?