5th July 2018, 07:18 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to attend Mphasis Software Engineers interview?

Hi Sir/Madam, I am interested to attend an interview of Mphasis for the post of Software Engineers. I would like to know about the eligibility criteria for appearing an interview for this post in Mphasis.

7th July 2018, 03:06 PM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to attend Mphasis Software Engineers interview?

Eligibility Criteria Required to attend Mphasis Software Engineer Recruitment:

The basic eligibility criteria required to attend this Mphasis Software Engineer recruitment is given below,

<> You must have completed B.E/ B.Tech in any of the below mentioned streams from a recognized university.
* Information Technology
* Information Systems
* Telecommunication
* Electrical and Electronics
* Computer Science
* Electronics and Communication

<> If you are from MCA background, even then you are eligible to attend Mphasis Software Engineer recruitment.

<> You should have secured minimum 60% marks throughout the academics in order to be eligible. You should have good communication skills for Software Engineer position.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?