18th March 2018, 12:38 PM
Unregistered

Job profile of Software Engineer(Application Team) in Mphasis?

Dear friends, I am preparing for the interview of Mphasis for the post of Software Engineer. I would like to know about the profile of this post as I came to know that they are hiring Software Engineers for Applications Team. So, I want to know about the job profile.

23rd April 2021, 11:04 PM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Job profile of Software Engineer(Application Team) in Mphasis?

Job Profile of Software Engineer (Application Team) in Mphasis recruitment:

The detailed job profile of Software Engineer (Application Team) in Mphasis recruitment eligibility is given below,

Name of the Company - Mphasis

Name of the Job Position - Software Engineer

>> You are required to build the customer relationship by understanding the needed and maximize the customer retention.

>> You should be able to work within a team and have the adapability to changing demands and conditions.

>> You need to ensure adherence to the quality parameters.

>> You should be able to handle the tasks and provide resolution within TAT and need to handle the critical tasks.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?