9th April 2015, 06:14 PM
Unregistered

Possibility to study correspondence M.Sc(Agricultural Economics) if completed B.Sc in Economics? List of correspondence universities in India?

Sir,
I have passed my B.Sc in Economics from Delhi University.
Can I study M.Sc in Agricultural Economics but from correspondence?
Please refer me some good correspondence universities in India.
Waiting for your reply.

Related Questions:
  1. Universities offering MA Economics correspondence? Is it possible to do MA economics in 1 year instead of 2 years?
  2. Correspondence universities offering PhD course to a candidate who has secured 55% in M.A.(Economics)?
  3. Am i eligible for MA in Economics(Correspondence) after B.Com for better options in teaching? Which universities in Punjab provide correspondence options?
  4. List of colleges which offers Economics Honours degree via correspondence mode?
  5. List of the top universities offering PG course with economics stream after through correspondence in Gorakhpur, UP?
  6. Am I eligible to study correspondence Master's Degree in Economics if secured 45% in B.Sc(Physics)? Detailed information and scope of Master's Degree in Economics?
  7. Can I do M.Phil in economics through correspondence?
  8. Possibility to study M.A. in Economics if completed B.A. with English, Hindi, Education & Economics?
  9. How to do M.A Economics after doing M.Com and B.ed? Which are the correspondence universities?
  10. List of universities where I can do M.Phil correspondence in Economics? Procedure to apply for it?
  11. How may i join correspondence course in PhD after completion of my MCA (correspondence)? List of universities for the same?
  12. How to do M.A in English after passing B.A with subjects like Hindi, Economics and Political Science? What is the eligibility and fee structure for the same through correspondence?
  13. How to pursue M.Phil through correspondence after doing M.A in Economics?
  14. How may i join correspondence course in M.Phil after completion of M.A. in economics?
  15. Last date to get admission for MA in Economics in Correspondence? How much is the fee structure for this course?
  16. List of Universities offering B.Sc IT in Correspondence?
  17. How to study M.Ed through correspondence after completing BSc, B.Ed?
  18. Is there a correspondence course in B.A Criminology? -- [Most Discussed]
30th May 2015, 08:33 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Possibility to study correspondence M.Sc(Agricultural Economics) if completed B.Sc in Economics? List of correspondence universities in India?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir,
I have passed my B.Sc in Economics from Delhi University.
Can I study M.Sc in Agricultural Economics but from correspondence?
Please refer me some good correspondence universities in India.
Waiting for your reply.
Yes, of course you are eligible to do M.Sc Agricultural Economics through correspondence after completing B.Sc Economics course. The candidate should posses certain eligibility requirements to pursue M.Sc in Agricultural Economics course. The candidate who have completed any of Graduation with Economics subject with minimum 50% marks are eligible to apply.

M.Sc in Agricultural Economics course is offered in both January & July cycle of admissions. Please refer to the Admission notification of the respective university.

List of Universties which offers M.Sc in Agricultural Economics:

Himalayan University
Faculty of Agriculture and Horticulture, Itanagar (Arunachal Pradesh)
Chimpu, Near Arunachal Pradesh Forest Corporation, Guest House, Gohpur Tinali , Itanagar (Papum Pare Dist.) - 791111

Tamil Nadu Agricultural University, Coimbatore (Tamil Nadu)
Coimbatore (Coimbatore Dist.) - 641003

Banaras Hindu University
Institute of Agricultural Sciences, Varanasi (Uttar Pradesh)
Banaras Hindu University , Varanasi (Varanasi Dist.) - 221005

Indira Gandhi Agricultural University,
Raipur (Chhattisgarh)
Krishak Nagar , Raipur (Raipur Dist.) - 492006

Dr. Yashwant Singh Parmar University of Horticulture and Forestry,
Solan (Himachal Pradesh)
Nauni , Solan (Solan Dist.) - 173230
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?