18th March 2018, 12:38 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to attend Mphasis Software Engineer interview?

Hi everyone, I came to know that Mphasis is conducting an interview for the post of Software Engineer. I would like to know about the eligibility criteria for attending this interview. Please let me know asap.

26th April 2018, 11:30 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to attend Mphasis Software Engineer interview?

Eligibility Criteria Required to attend Mphasis Software Engineer Recruitment:

You must have completed B.E/ B.Tech in any of the below mentioned streams from a recognized university to be eligible.

* Information Technology
* Computer Science
* Electronics and Telecom
* Electronics and Communication

You must have secured minimum 55% marks in Graduation in order to be eligible for this recruitment.

>> You are required to have good communication skills, language skills. You should be flexible to take up any technology. You should be flexible to get allocated to any of the Mphasis Operating locations.

>> The selection process generally consists of one round of Interview which is followed by Voice Assessment Test.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?