24th July 2015, 01:08 AM
Unregistered

Eligibility For teaching in colleges after B.Tech and without having any teaching experience?

I`m a Btech holder with first class. I don have any experience in teaching. Am i still eligible for teaching in colleges?

Related Questions:
  1. How is M.C.A. qualification with 12 years experience for College/University Teaching/IT manager?
  2. B.Ed correspondence for B.Com graduates without teaching experience?
  3. Do I need to have any teaching experience to do B.Ed through correspondence? List of universities which provide B.Ed correspondence course without any teaching experience?
  4. Where can I do B.Ed course being a Graduate and having no Teaching experience?
  5. How to do M.Tech EC part time after completing B.Tech with 1.5 years of experience in teaching
  6. Can a candidate of B.Sc in Fashion Designing from Annamalai University be eligible for B.Ed course from MDU?
  7. Which are the distance education universities which offer B.Ed programme without demanding Teaching Experience?
  8. Can I start a teaching career without having experience in teaching? I have done M.A Economics
  9. List of colleges offering B.Ed program through distance learning in Delhi NCR region which do not require teaching experience?
  10. Minimum percentage required in graduation for B.Ed?
  11. What are the suitable government jobs for MCA and ME graduates?
  12. How to join teaching field after completing M.Tech? I have 2 years of experience in MNC
  13. B.Ed. or JBT? which is a better option to get government teaching jobs if I have no teaching experience? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Qualifications required for a drawing teacher?
  15. Experience is must for Teaching job or NET or SLET is enough?
  16. Eligibility for teaching in degree colleges after submitting Ph.D thesis in Hindi?
  17. Admission procedure for B.Ed? Eligibility without any teaching experience?
  18. Where can I do B.Ed correspondence course? I have 4 years of teaching experience
24th July 2015, 04:10 PM
pjgp

Default Re: Eligibility For teaching in colleges after B.Tech and without having any teaching experience?

To get eligibility for the teacher jobs you should have bachelors in education.
with B.tech degree you cannot get teacher job but after M.tech you will get lecturer jobs.
so,don't worry and complete M.tech and try for junior lecturer jobs.
11th November 2018, 11:52 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Eligibility For teaching in colleges after B.Tech and without having any teaching experience?

Eligibility for teaching the diploma colleges after completing the B.Tech with out B.Ed degree
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?