25th April 2018, 02:04 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to attend Qualcomm Technologies Systems Engineer interview for Computer Science postgraduate?

Hi everyone, I want to give an interview of Qualcomm Technologies for the post of Career Development Executive. I am a Computer Science postgraduate of this year. Kindly tell me am I eligible to give this interview?

28th June 2018, 11:06 PM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to attend Qualcomm Technologies Systems Engineer interview for Computer Science postgraduate?

Eligibility Criteria Required to attend Qualcomm Technologies Systems Engineer Recruitment:

Yes, you will be certainly eligible to attend this Qualcomm Technologies System Engineer recruitment as you are Computer Science post Graduate. Basically there is a certain educational qualification required is given below,

<> You must have done Master's or Computer Engineering from a recognized university in order to be eligible.

<> Preferred courses are Computer Engineering or Doctorate course.

<> Hence, as you are done with Post Graduation in Computer Science field, I can say that you are certainly eligible to attend this recruitment.

<> You should have excellent written as well as verbal communication skills. Matlab and C++ programming knowledge is required for Systems Engineer post.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?