19th July 2018, 08:54 PM
Unregistered

Job profile of Software Engineer in Qualcomm Technologies?

Dear friends, I am preparing for the interview of Qualcomm Technologies for the post of Software Engineer. I would like to know about the profile of this post as I came to know that they are hiring Software Engineer. So, I want to know about the job profile.

21st July 2018, 03:02 PM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Job profile of Software Engineer in Qualcomm Technologies?

Job Profile of a Software Engineer in Qualcomm Technologies:

The detailed job profile of a Software Engineer in Qualcomm Technologies is given below,

Name of the Company - Qualcomm Technologies

Name of the Job Position - Software Engineer

Qualification Required:-

<> You should have completed Bachelor's Degree in Information Systems, Engineering, Computer Science or Electronics Engineering or Electrical Engineering from a recognized university.

<> Preferred qualification is 1+years systems test engineering or its related work experience.

Some of the major responsibilities include,
* You are required to verify the modem software's protocols or features, system performance, power consumption testing, stabilities in long term evaluation technology.
* You are also responsible for verifying the network protocol as well as Physical layer requirements for modern ASIC products that are supporting the LTE specifications.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?