25th April 2018, 02:04 PM
Unregistered

Job opportunities in private sector for BSc(Medical Biotechnology) graduate in India?

Hello everyone, I have done BSc in Medical Biotechnology and I live in Haryana. I want to get job in private sector. So, can you please help me to know about the opportunities available for me anywhere in India?

28th June 2018, 11:10 PM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Job opportunities in private sector for BSc(Medical Biotechnology) graduate in India?

Job Opportunities in Private sector for B.Sc in Medical Biotechnology course in India:

There are several job opportunities for B.Sc in Medical Biotechnology background candidates. You can find employment opportunities in,

<> Healthcare Industries
<> Research Organizations
<> Pharmaceutical Companies
<> Chemical Industries
<> Food Processing Companies
<> Agricultural Organizations
<> Media Houses..etc.,

There are several pharmaceutical companies available in India and you can apply for job opportunities from "Careers" or Recruitment section of the concerned website and apply accordingly.

Besides this, you are required to register yourself with the top job portals that are available in India and upload your updated resume mentioning all the skills that you have. So that you will be notified about the latest recruitment's from time to time.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?