18th March 2018, 12:37 PM
Unregistered

Job profile of Systems Engineer in Qualcomm Technologies?

Hi everyone, can anyone of you let me know about the job profile in Qualcomm Technologies for the post of Systems Engineer as I am interested to give an interview for this post?

3rd May 2018, 07:14 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Job profile of Systems Engineer in Qualcomm Technologies?

Job Profile of Systems Engineer in Qualcomm Technologies:

> In order to be eligible for this Systems Engineer in Qualcomm Technologies recruitment, you are required to have strong academic background.

> You must have an emphasis on digital signal processing, information theory and wireless communication theory.

>> You are responsible for designing the WMSN modern algorithms and the subsequent performance characterization.

>> You are required to validate the finite precision implementation using Matlab/ C++ based simulation platform.

>> You are required to participate in the activities like commercialization of chipsets and development of chipsets based on the various cellular modem technologies.

>> You are required to involve in the computer aided analysis, theoretical analysis. Regular active participating in design is required.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?