19th July 2018, 08:54 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to attend Safran Engineering Services Trainee interview?

Hi Sir, I came to know that Safran Engineering Services is hiring for the post of Trainee. I want to join this company for this post. So, can I know about the eligibility criteria for attending this interview? Kindly help me to know about this.

Related Questions:
  1. How can I apply to attend Safran Engineering Services Trainee interview?
  2. Salary package of Trainee in Safran Engineering Services?
  3. Selection procedure of Safran Engineering Services Trainee interview?
  4. Roles and responsibilities of Trainee in Safran Engineering Services?
  5. Eligibility to attend MPhasis DTO Infrastructure Services Trainee interview for BTech graduate? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Eligibility to attend Tata Consultancy Services Trainee interview?
  7. Eligibility to attend Emicon Advisory Services Trainee interview? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Eligibility to attend Quinnox Software Trainee interview? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Eligibility to attend Cognizant Analyst Trainee interview? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Eligibility to attend SYNTEL Graduate Trainee interview? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Eligibility to attend Larsen & Toubro Infotech Graduate Engineer Trainee Interview?
  12. Eligibility to attend Ramco Systems Project Trainee interview? -- [New]
  13. Eligibility to attend Data Patterns Hardware Design and Development Engineer Trainee Interview?
  14. Am I eligible to attend Accel Frontline Global IT Services Engineer Trainee Off-Campus Interview being a 29 years old CSE graduate? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Important dates of Nokia Software Development Trainee interview? Eligibility to attend this interview?
  16. Eligibility to attend HDFC Bank Graduate Trainee interview?
  17. Eligibility to attend Cognizant Programmer Analyst Trainee interview? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Eligibility to attend Accel Frontline Software Engineer Trainee interview? -- [Most Discussed]
25th July 2018, 01:30 PM
careerrider

Wink Re: Eligibility to attend Safran Engineering Services Trainee interview?

Eligibility to attend Safran engineering services trainee

Name of comapny:Safran engineering services

Position:Trainee/Engineer

Salary:Best in industry

Experience:6 months to 1 year

Education:B.E/B.Tech (Aerospace or mechanical)

Technical skills required:
*CATIA v5
*3D modelling
*Drafting
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?