2nd November 2015, 07:37 PM
Unregistered

Why I am not getting my Joining Letter after selection in Tata Communications?

Hello,
I have applied for the post of Executive Trainee in Tata Communications. I have got placed for that position. I have got my offer letter at the same time. But they haven’t give me the joining letter. It going to complete a month of my interview and I haven’t informed by anyone. So, I want to know what is the matter?

6th November 2015, 06:30 AM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Why I am not getting my Joining Letter after selection in Tata Communications?

There is no need to worry for not getting joining letter. You might have to wait for few more months. There are lot of internal processes which need to be done before issuing joining letter. Hence there is a good gap of time between issue of offer letter and joining letter. It is purely business oriented of the concerned organisation. They will find a suitable opening for you as per their business need, chalk out your entire grooming plan as per the role and then issue joining letter. So there is no need to worry, you will get the joining since you have got the offer letter. You can brush up your skills till then or apply for opportunity at other organisation.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?