12th June 2018, 12:30 PM
Unregistered

Job profile of Junior Software Engineer in Wipro Technologies?

I would like to know that if I get the job in Wipro Technologies as I have applied for the post of Junior Software Engineer then what would be my job profile? I don’t know much more about the job profile so I want to know about this.

15th June 2018, 05:54 PM
EngineerSolution

Default Re: Job profile of Junior Software Engineer in Wipro Technologies?

For a junior software engineer the company will be providing necessary training to start into the project. The role will be to analyse and develop code if you are placed into a development project. You can be placed in testing projects as well. The basic activity will be analyzing the requirement and finding a solution to it.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?