29th August 2011, 11:39 AM
Unregistered

To get a job in government school after M.A B.Ed which exams do I have to answer?

hi,
i am tusha im M.A B.ED i want to get job in government school so pls tell me which type of exams that i have to do.

Related Questions:
  1. To get a job in government school after M.A B.Ed which exams do I have to answer?
  2. How its possible to get government job after completion of B.Ed course?
  3. How can I get job in cet bed in south mumbai?
  4. How to get a teacher job in central government? What is the procedure and which exam do I have to answer?
  5. Is it possible for students who have completed B.Pharm to get a government job?
  6. What should I do to get government job in School or College after completion of B.Pharmacy course?
  7. Is there any chance to get a government job after passing B.E CSE from Anna University Affiliated College? Are there any exams conducted for that? Details about all the government exams?
  8. Opportunities available in government sector after finishing B.E from Anna University? Which are the government exams?
  9. Is there any possibility to get a government job after doing B.E CSE from Anna University? Which are the entrance exams?
  10. Tamil Nadu Government Exams -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Opportunities in government sector after passing MCA? Details about the government exams?
  12. List of government jobs I can apply after graduation (art) with 48% marks? -- [New]
  13. After completing B.Ed course is it possible to get a government job?
  14. Eligibility for applying job in Railway or any other government sector after B.Tech in civil Engineering? Details of competitive exams for the same?
  15. Can I get a Teacher post in government sector if done PG Diploma in Educational Administration & Supervision?
  16. Is there any chance for me to join government job after MSc Bioinformatics? Any exams conducted for admission?
  17. Any chance to get a job in Government after BA and TPT(Telugu)? Details about all the government and central government exams?
  18. Am I eligible for giving government banking exams if I have completed my graduation with 48% marks?
30th October 2011, 08:37 PM
vikasjha39
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: To get a job in government school after M.A B.Ed which exams do I have to answer?

HI, Their are many exam for the government teacher like
-kvs teacher exam
-jnv teacher exam
-state government teacher eligibility test
good luck!
30th October 2011, 08:38 PM
vikasjha39
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: To get a job in government school after M.A B.Ed which exams do I have to answer?

HI, Their are many exam for the government teacher like
-kvs teacher exam
-jnv teacher exam
-state government teacher eligibility test
good luck!
15th December 2011, 06:17 PM
Unregistered

I have compelited M.A.M.PHIL.B.ED I waiting for job
9th May 2012, 10:20 AM
Unregistered

how can I become a good teacher with a good salary after doing 12th with commerce with physical education.
25th October 2012, 08:46 PM
Unregistered

i have compelted MA BED this year which exam i do
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?