8th June 2011, 08:14 AM
steffi sebastian

Is it necessary to appear for NATA exam to get admission into Kerala state engineering colleges?

I am a student of kerala state, my aieee state ranking overall is 915.is it necessary to sit for nata exam to get admission in the state of kerala?and if so, can i appear from any part of india for nata exam and get admitted in kerala?

Related Questions:
  1. Will I get admission in NATA in Kerala after scoring 100 marks in NATA exam in Kerala and 87% in 12th?
  2. Is it necessary to take Kerala Engineering entrance exam or only NATA exam to take B.Arch admission in Kerala?
  3. Will I get a good rank for admission in Kerala college? I have scored 110 in NATA and 83% in CBSE in Kerala
  4. Is NATA sufficient for admission to Architecture colleges in Kerala?
  5. Admission in self financing colleges of Kerala is possible with 112 in NATA and 85% in 12th? Names of good B.Arch colleges in Kerala?
  6. Can I get admission in government college in Kerala after scoring 104 score in NATA and 82% in 12th CBSE?
  7. Will i be able to secure a seat after getting 100 marks in NATA in Kerala?
  8. Is it necessary to take up Kerala Engineering Entrance exam to pursue B.Arch course in Kerala?
  9. What is the eligibility criteria required for joining B.Tech Architecture course? -- [New]
  10. Eligibility to appear in NATA for 12th student? Colleges offering admission through NATA?
  11. Which college is there in Kerala to get admission? I have scored 90 in NATA with 70% in 12th
  12. What is the procedure followed for getting admission for Architecture Correspondence?
  13. Admission in Engineering colleges of Karnataka, Kerala and Tamil Nadu is possible after 12th NIOS?
  14. Will i be able to get any government seat in Kerala after securing 56 marks in AIEEE? List of private engineering colleges which take admission through AIEEE?
  15. Coaching classes for NATA in Kerala?
  16. If my ranking is more than 100000 in AIEEE which college will I get? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Which government colleges i can get for admission with 98 score in NATA?
  18. When would the NATA test be held in Kerala?
9th April 2012, 04:17 PM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it necessary to appear for NATA exam to get admission into Kerala state engineering colleges?

Quote:
Originally Posted by steffi sebastian View Post
I am a student of kerala state, my aieee state ranking overall is 915.is it necessary to sit for nata exam to get admission in the state of kerala?and if so, can i appear from any part of india for nata exam and get admitted in kerala?

There are various Institutes which offers courses in Architecture and candidates willing to pursue the course needs to qualify entrance exam conducted by any of the following:

AIEEE conducted by CBSE on National level,
Pre Engineering Test [PET] conducted by the respective States,
Institutes offering the course.

National Aptitude Test in Architecture [NATA] is conducted by Council Of Architecture.

Qualifying NATA is not mandatory to pursue the course, but in order to practice the profession it is compulsory to qualify this test as per the Council Of Architecture, the body which regulate the course as well as the profession.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?