19th July 2010, 10:14 PM
pmrep

Syllabus of the exam for the post of female teacher in computer application against the advertisement of WBPSC?

I have applied for the post of FEMALE TEACHER in COMPUTER APPLICATION against advertise of W.B.P.S.C. recently. I want informations on syllabus, model question papers, referance Books etc. to get prepared properly.

Related Questions:
  1. Syllabus for the written exam for computer teacher post?
  2. Am I eligible for west bengal SSC for the post of Assistant Teacher of Computer Application or Science?
  3. Syllabus of WBPSC recruitment exam for the post of West Bengal Sub-Inspector Police?
  4. What is the way to enter in Narcotics Bureau as an officer after completing graduation in Pharmacy?
  5. How can I apply for TGT Computer Teacher post in K.V? Which exam should I prepare for and What will be the syllabus?
  6. Am I eligible for computer teacher post after completing BSc computer science
  7. When can we apply for the post of teacher in Jharkhand high school?
  8. CBSE class 12th solved papers of English, Maths, Business studies and accounts?
  9. Eligibility to apply for WBPSC Police Service recruitment exam for B.Com graduate? Coaching classes in Kolkata for preparation?
  10. Reference books to prepare for WBPSC A,B,C & D recruitment exam
  11. Syllabus and question pattern of WBPSC Assistant Engineer(Civil) recruitment exam?
  12. Question pattern and reference books to prepare for WBPSC A,C and D recruitment exam?
  13. How to get Computer Teacher job at High school level?
  14. Syllabus and previous years questions of WBPSC examination
  15. Is it possible to apply for a Computer Teacher's post in UP Inter College without completing B.Ed? -- [New]
  16. Am I eligible for west bengal school service commission? I have completed graduation in BSc computer application -- [Most Discussed]
  17. AM I eligible for Assistant Teacher post in WBJEE after completing 3 years BSc in computer application(Vocational)?
  18. Eligibility to become computer teacher in kerala state syllabus
11th June 2011, 03:18 PM
sravankotamarthi

Default Re: Syllabus of the exam for the post of female teacher in computer application against the advertisement of WBPSC?

Hi,
greetings,
The whole syllabus details of WBPSC recruitment of female teacher for COMPUTER APPLICATIONS is available with the following link:

http://www.pscwb.org.in/pdf/Syl_CA.pdf

Go through it.

All the best.
11th October 2011, 11:06 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Syllabus of the exam for the post of female teacher in computer application against the advertisement of WBPSC?

cse details by pscwb
14th January 2012, 12:57 PM
shineshineshine1414@yahoo

Default Re: Syllabus of the exam for the post of computer faculty cdack in mohali

have applied for the post of COMPUTER APPLICATION faculty in cdack Mohali I want information on syllabus, model question papers, reference Books etc. to get prepared properly.
2nd August 2013, 06:32 PM
Unregistered

syllabus for the exam of computer operator and programming assitant ,computer instrutor??...plz send the syllabus at [email protected]..
4th March 2019, 09:51 PM
Unregistered

Which are the books are best in post of computer instructor grade I .please send this email id [email protected]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?