16th November 2015, 08:41 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility criteria for Cardio Vascular Technology course admission? Tell me about job options after this?

Sir,

I want to study cardiovascular technology. So tell me how to take admission in this course and what kind of jobs i can apply for after this?

Related Questions:
  1. Can I study for bachelor of cardio vascular technology?
  2. List of institutions offering B.Sc in Cardio Vascular Technology
  3. How to get admission in BSc Cardio Vascular Technology course under GMV Thrissur
  4. Institutes offering BSc cardio vascular technology?
  5. List of Institutes offering Cardio Vascular Technology courses in Kerala? Fee structure for these courses? Procedure to get admission for these courses?
  6. Names of the various colleges in Kerala offering Cardio Vascular Technology?
  7. What is the selection criteria and fee structure for Bio-cardio vascular course?
  8. Can I get merit seat for BSc cardio vascular technology after scoring 81% marks in 12th?
  9. Are Cardio Vascular Technician courses available in Kerala?
  10. List of colleges offering paramedical courses in Kerala which are approved by government of Kerala?
  11. Which are the best para medical courses? I am studying 12th science
  12. Difference between medical courses such as MD, M.Ch and MS in India? After MBBS can I be a GP?
  13. What are the government job options for a graduate in B.Tech ECE? What is the eligibility criteria?
  14. Topics for project in Pharmacology for final year B.Pharmacy student? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Which are the correspondence courses related to BSc Nursing?
  16. How to apply for PG Diploma in Alcohol Technology? List private sector job options after this course completion? -- [New]
  17. What are the job opportunities after computer science engineering
  18. Courses available in IC technology, Microelectronics? Universities offering these courses? Procedure and Eligibility criteria for admission into these courses?
28th November 2015, 07:50 PM
xiomi china

Default Re: Eligibility criteria for Cardio Vascular Technology course admission? Tell me about job options after this?

You apply to any of the cardiovascular institute or the medical institute like AIIMS and similar to this only in your region, as there are regional medical college also. Or go to www.freshersworld.com to apply for online.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?