16th November 2015, 08:41 PM
Unregistered

How to apply for PG Diploma in Alcohol Technology? List private sector job options after this course completion?

I have completed my m.sc. applied microbiology. Now i want to take admission in alcohol technology PG Diploma course. So tell me how to apply for the course? And also tell me about the private sector job options for me?

28th November 2015, 07:48 PM
xiomi china

Default Re: How to apply for PG Diploma in Alcohol Technology? List private sector job options after this course completion?

You can either directly apply for the course by going to the concerned institution, or by online through www.freshersworld.com
But, keep in mind you are changing your domain which should not be changed generally.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?