27th February 2016, 06:31 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility criteria to get job in MNCs or Standardized companies?

Hi sir,

I have 80% in 10th ,60% in 12th and 61% in b.tech it course. And i also have three standing arrears. Kindly tell me the eligibility criteria to get job in MUNCs or any standardized companies?

27th February 2016, 10:39 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility criteria to get job in MNCs or Standardized companies?

Eligibility Criteria Required to get job in MNC companies:

The minimum eligibility criteria required for almost all the MNC companies recruitment process is given below. I suggest you to first clear the pending backlogs in order to be eligible. Candidates must not have active backlogs by the time they appear in the recruitment process.

>> Candidates must have completed M.E/ M.Tech/ B.E/ B.Tech in Computer Science, Electronics and Electrical Engineering, Information Technology, Electronics and Communication from a recognized university.
(or)
>> Candidates must have completed MCA with BCA/ B.Sc/ BA/ B.Com from a recognized university.
(or)
>> Candidates must have completed M.Sc in Information Technology/ Computer Science from a recognized university.

>> The minimum percentage required throughout your academics must be "60% marks" i.e., 60% marks in 10th, 60% marks in 12th and 60% marks in Graduation.
28th February 2016, 11:35 AM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility criteria to get job in MNCs or Standardized companies?

As per your educational qualifications, you are eligible for a job in most of the MNCs since you have at least 60% in each career level which is one of the primary eligibility criteria of most of the MNCs. However, having three arrears will make you ineligible for most of the MNCs since they do not allow any backlogs which is one more eligibility criteria. Hence, you need to clear all your pending backlogs as soon as possible to be eligible for almost all the MNCs. After clearing the backlogs, you can appear in the off-campus recruitment drives, third party tests and walk-ins to get an employment opportunity.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?