18th February 2016, 11:13 PM
Unregistered

What is the basic eligibility criteria to get job in MNCs?

sir i have 65% in 10th,55% in 12th and 63% in B.tech, so pllzz sugest me that m i eligible for any it mnc company..plzz help me

23rd February 2016, 07:23 AM
avinash1997
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the basic eligibility criteria to get job in MNCs?

MNC stands for Multinational Companies. The eligibility criteria differs from company to company. But generally, majority of company has eligibility criteria like candidate must have 60% or more from standard 10th to bachelor's degree. There should not be any existing pending backlogs. Not more than two years of gap between studies allowed. You can check exact eligibility criteria of a particular MNC on its official website.

Once you meet eligibility criteria, you can participate in recruitment process. There are various levels like Aptitude round, technical interview and HR interview. All stages must be cleared by you to grab the job.
23rd February 2016, 09:51 AM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Basic Eligibility Criteria Required to get job in Multi National Companies:

No, you are not eligible to appear in MNC companies recruitment process with the above mentioned percentage criteria. The minimum percentage criteria required throughout your academics required is "Minimum 60% marks". As you have scored less percentage in 12th Class, I am very sorry to say that you are not eligible to get job in MNC companies.

>> Minimum Percentage required in 10th Class - 60% marks - You secured 65% marks

>> Minimum Percentage required in 12th Class - 60% marks - You secured 55% marks

>> Minimum Percentage required in B.E/ B.Tech - 60% marks - You secured 63% marks

The minimum percentage required throughout academics to be eligible is 60% marks and so you are not eligible to get job in TCS, CTS, Wipro, Accenture, IBM, Infosys and other companies. I suggest you to look for job in some small scale IT Companies.
28th July 2017, 07:14 AM
Deepti bittal

Hello,

I would like to inform you that there is no obligations that if your academics are not good, you cannot get a job in a multinational company.
Your communication skills should be excellent in english.
You should look and dress decently.
You should have the knowledge of the profile that you have applied.

Don't worry you will be selected.

Good luck
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?